PCWorld has just released an article about The 10 Greatest MS-DOS Games of All Time.
Their ranking is as below:
- Doom (1993)
- Sid Meier's Civilization (1991)
- Scorched Earth (1991)
- X-Com: UFO Defense (1994)
- SimCity (1989)
- Ultima VI: The False Prophet (1990)
- Blood (1997)
- Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss (1992)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert (1996)
- Day of the Tentacle (1993)
Obviously, the author didn't really play MS-DOS games that much. How can so many gems being left out, while some not really good one being selected into the list?